The Rottnest Channel Swim Association conducts an annual swim across the Rottnest Channel and facilitates Out of Event Solo Crossings. It promotes the safety and welfare of swimmers attempting a crossing, and interest in swimming across the Rottnest Channel.
- To promote interest in swimming across the Rottnest Channel
- To observe and authenticate persons who attempt a solo Rottnest Channel crossing
- To promote the safety and welfare of swimmers attempting a Rottnest Channel crossing
- To furnish information to and advise those intending to make a Rottnest Channel crossing attempt
- To gather and preserve historical Rottnest Channel swimming data
- To conduct an annual swim between the mainland and Rottnest Island